I'm officially finished with school. Yes, finally. I worked my butt off and finished with a 3.9 GPA. I got one B all year.
It's nice being finished with school, the not so nice part is the fact that my mother has already started throwing requests in my face for massages now that I'm not in school. She's already told me I have a month to chill and then I have to start packing so I can get ready to move. Who said I was ready to move? Who said? I don't even know if that's what I want anymore, you know? What if I want to hang around here for a little bit? What if I want to earn some money before I decide that I'm going to just up and move away. There isn't anything waiting for me in South Carolina, at least not anymore, and goodness do I wish there was. I don't need to go down there right away. I don't.
I really just wish she'd back off and let me grow up on my own. My plan is to earn cash, work as a massage therapist and work at Hannaford if I have to for a little while and I'm going to eventually just move out and get my own apartment.
Well, now I guess this means it's on with the massage therapy job hunt, the hunt for an apartment, and the hunt for a roommate. Who knows.
Wish me luck.
I need it.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Fin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment