BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Everything is fine, fine, fine


So things have been going well.
I went to see Keith Anderson, Steve Azar, and Travis Tritt with my parents in the beginning of the week, GREAT show for anyone who enjoys country. I met Steve Azar and got his autograph. Fabulous.
Two days ago I got the chance to go and see my favorite country music singer of all time, Mr. Josh Turner. Saw him live, had AMAZINGLY close seats and got to meet him, and got his autograph. We talked about South Carolina together and it was great... until the security guard made me move so my mom could get her picture taken... then he made a point to turn around and tell me good night and thank you and that he'll see me in SC. Sweetest man alive. I'm so jealous of his wife.

Other than this, life has been going pretty smoothly. I finished school two and a half weeks early, so I've just been working at Hannaford trying to make some money so I can get the cash for my license and the cash so I can take my nationals test. Mom and Dad are all ready to move, we just have packing to do and we need to sell our house. They're going down in October to buy a house and have it set on the property. It's all a bit scary for me. I don't really know what I want to do yet, and having to decide this quickly after graduating is terrifying. I don't know what I want anymore. I don't know if moving to SC is really what I want right now at this point in my life. I mean I certainly don't have a whole lot keeping me here and I don't have anything waiting for me down there. If I move I'll be starting over, if I stay here I'll be stuck in the exact same spot that I'm in right now. I have a huge decision to make and I don't know which direction I'm going to go in. Ugh I have no idea.

Anyway...
Cowboys 28 - Browns 10.
It was an amazing game with Marion the Barbarian just owning, because he's unstoppable with Mr. Witten, Romo, and Owens. We've got a really good team this year and our offensive line is just absolutely ridiculous and I can't wait for the season to continue.

Ugh, that's all for now.
I don't have the energy to write anything else.
Good night.

0 comments: