We went on a field trip today at school. I had one client this morning and then around 11:10 we all left and went over to someone's farm to watch a demo on Horse Massage.
It was far more interesting than I was expecting it to be. I was expecting to be bored and not at all interested in it. I was wrong. Obviously.
It's not really something I want to get extra education in but it was definitely nice to see and experience.
We all got the chance to work on the horse afterwards which was an all new experience for all of us. The muscles on a horse are far more complex than a human, obviously, and more of their body is muscle than hours. Haha talk about rambling. It was really cool to feel though and Felicia seemed to really be enjoying herself. I think she found her calling today.
It's been so awesome to be able to sit back and watch people grow.
I think I need just about 8 more massages and then I'm all done clinic. Then it's on to take my nationals test so I can be nationally certified and then it's onto another journey of my life. The part of my journey that takes me out of the state of Maine into a place where I'm happier, it's warmer, and people need me.
Who knows where that may be. I just hope it doesn't take me long to get there.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Equinassage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment