BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

One day at a time

This is all new for me.
I've moved my journal from livejournal.com over to here. Why? Because I feel like I need a fresh start. With school just about over for me, I figured that this would be a good place to start. A place where I can talk about my journey and a place for me to grow and to really reflect on myself as a person.
Of course there will be an occasional rant about something other than school and my life, but you know, that's just how it goes.
The regular season of football is just around the corner and I'm sure there will be rants and raves about those boys that I love so much: The Dallas Cowboys.

So hold on and get ready for a ride that could be rocky, tearful, and exciting all at the same time. I'm ready to begin this.

0 comments: