Yeah, I think now might be a good time to possibly get an update going, considering I haven't updated in months.
I guess there isn't a whole lot to really report on. Life is as it was a few months ago, just moving at a slower pace.
I feel like my life is in slow motion and I can't find the button to make it move normal again.
Dad is currently in South Carolina until the end of the month. I won't lie about it, I'm really, really jealous that he's there and I'm stuck up here in all this rainy crappy weather that is just making me feel so lethargic you'd think it was winter time in New England. No sun, just a gray cloudy miserable sky.
I've been spending a lot of time reading and doing my best to work. I've been trying to find a massage job. I haven't had any luck, but in this economy and in New England I wasn't expecting very much. I really just need to suck it up and send out for my National Certification exam date so I can get certified... then I can move and get a better job.
For the time being I think I might look for job numero dos and do my best to make money so I can get out of here. I want to move and Alabama is looking better and better every single day.
I guess I don't have anything positive to really post about.
I think I'm going to end this and pick it up tomorrow when I have something else to write about. For now I'm going to go finish the book I'm reading and then I'm going to hit the sack.
Good night.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Time for an update?
Posted by Jekka09 at 8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment