I realize that I never, ever update this thing. I apologize to those who actually follow my life on here, I just haven't had much of a need to write...
The football season is over, and as usual the Cowboys blew it in the playoffs, but at least they won a play off game, which just gives us confidence for next year.
The Saints won the Superbowl, which is something I'm not happy or upset by. Peyton Manning is going to go down in history as the best quarterback of all time, whether the Colts won the game or not, so it's all good. <3
Spring training starts... next week I believe, and I'm looking forward to baseball starting. With baseball starting that just means that spring is coming and with spring comes summer and with summer comes warmth and sunlight, and I so desperately need sunlight.
Let's see... this year I'm not spending Valentine's day alone, which will be a nice change. :) I'm spending it with my two best friends, Mal and Ashley, even though Ashley has done the whole "I have a boyfriend and now have no time for my friends" thing, and it's kind of annoying, but I'm surviving. It's something I've gotten used to with her. Anywhoooo, tomorrow we're going to see Breaking Benjamin in concert. I'm pumped. It's going to be a good year for concerts. Last weekend I went and saw Five Finger Death Punch (yes they're metal, and yes their name is kind of creepy, but they aren't as bad as you think) with Mal. It's her favorite band so I got us tickets, they were super cheap. <3 We had a really good time. There is nothing better than live music. Breaking Benjamin is playing with Three Days Grace and Flyleaf, which are two bands that aren't exactly my favorite, but I don't hate them. :)
Mal and I are hopefully seeing Silverstein in April, they're one of my all time favorite bands. I can't wait!
So other than the regular friend issues and what not, there isn't anything new going on in my life.
Same crap with work, and I can't wait to not work at Hannaford anymore. I hate it there more and more every single day of my life. Today was like the hay that broke the camels back. I can't take much more of that place. I'm constantly bombarded with people that are just unhappy with you no matter what you do for them, bend over backwards and do a flip from the standing position, it's just not satisfying... the staff even gets to me, but whatever. I really, really, need a massage job. I'm still looking, I've just kind of taken a break the past couple of weeks. It would just be a much more rewarding job for me, hands down.
Oh hey, Happy Chinese New Year to those who celebrate it. =P
Saturday, February 13, 2010
I know, I know.
Posted by Jekka09 at 6:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
It is about time :P
Love you!
Post a Comment