BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, May 18, 2009

Stressed

That's a good word to describe exactly how I've been feeling for months now.
A word that is causing so many dang issues with me lately.
I'm angry, irritable, antsy, and now I'm sick... again... for the second time in like... a month.
I feel like I've been run over by a huge mack truck and there isn't a darn thing I can do about it, because I can't miss work to rest because I have to make money so I can help pay the bills that I hardly contribute to.

I'm praying to God that I have a meeting with a woman about a massage job on Wednesday. I sent her a time like she asked me to and now I'm just waiting to hear back from her... I'm praying like hell that this goes through. If not with her, then with some other place. I know of two other places that are hiring, Hannaford just isn't cutting it. I can't live on 20 hours a week and it's not fair that I'm asked to do that.

I need another job and I need to get out of here as soon as possible. I can't live in this stress filled house anymore. A house where I don't get more than 5 minutes of peace and quiet.
I came home from a long night at work the other night and listened to my dad howl and sing at the top of his lungs for a good hour and a half... and you think it's funny? No. It's not effing funny.


I'm going to rip all of my hair out if things don't change soon. I can't take much more.
I'm 21 years old. I'm not suppose to be dealing with this B.S.
I'm suppose to be living my own life. I'm suppose to be happy and dealing with my own issues, not everyone elses.

0 comments: