Yes, I'm frustrated, and I do believe that I'm allowed to be, so I don't care if anyone gets angry or upset with me for expressing my feelings or being a little on edge lately.
Things just aren't going right and I really need a vacation.
I'm overwhelmed with everything going on with Mom, even if I don't show it, and I really just want to be with Decklyn and every little thing is getting in the way.
Mom scares me when she has surgery, for good reason, and I have a right to be stressed out and a little worried and a little on edge when people just won't leave her alone about things that aren't important at this current time. Seriously.
I do believe I'm going to take a long weekend at the end of April and I'm going to fly down with my friend Erin to visit Decklyn. I don't care what anyone else thinks about this situation. NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN, and if you say I don't know that, I'll just tell you that I do know that and you're all crazy for thinking that something is going to. Seriously.
Can we please just let me be an adult for 5 minutes? I'm 21 years old. I can take care of myself and I'm completely capable of making my own decisions. I just really wish everyone else could see that.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Frustration
Posted by Jekka09 at 8:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You tell them girl! Only you know what is or isn't going to happen. And frankly, if you want or let anything happen then that is YOUR CHOICE!
I'm sorry you are so frustrated lately and I'm here if you wanna get away. I was looking for a reason to watch Twilight again...lol
Post a Comment