I won't lie, today's weather is borderline heavenly. It's be absolutely perfect if it were 80 degrees, sunny, and I was sweating, haha. Hot, Hazy, and Humid. My 3 favorite h's. :)
So things are looking up right now.
Mom is doing alright, after spending an extra night in the hospital because she was in so much pain, but that's what happens when you've got that Miller blood in you and you're stubborn and hard headed. However, she seems to be doing very well, which is nice.
Money is still a stress, but when isn't it? I'm looking for a second job right now... or I'm going to start doing more massages on the side. I'm officially licensed and can get a job in Maine, so I'm looking, other than that... if anyone who reads this knows of any people in Maine that would like a massage, feel free to pass my name around. I'm wiling to travel as I have a portable massage table and I'll charge like 40 dollars which is at least 20 dollars less then what you'd pay as a base rate at any other place. I'm looking for a job, but if I can't find one for the summer season, I'd still really like to do it on the side and build some clientele so I can get some extra cash.
The end of the month is looking beautiful. :) That's all I'm going to say about the subject. Just know I'm happy and things are looking pretty great. I can't wait for summer to get here.
I went shopping yesterday for shorts and what not, I needed to. I needed a little bit of summer in my life some how. I went down a shirt size, and I'm between sizes when it comes to shorts and pants, but I'll deal. I'll eventually lose the weight. I need to go on a long walk/jog tomorrow. I haven't done it all week because of work and rain. Tomorrow is the day. It better be nice out. :)
Anyway... I don't really have much else to say... except that I typed this whole blog entry from my deck, in the sun. :D
Hope all is well.
Congrats Julio and Jody on Tyler. :) I can't wait to see pictures. :)
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Spring time!
Posted by Jekka09 at 11:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment