BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Things never go as planned.

So Decklyn didn't end up coming up for my birthday because his great-grandmother passed away. My heart goes out to him and his family... I'm just annoyed by one thing and one thing alone... he was suppose to leave today, early and be home early... the funeral is tomorrow. He still could have come if his family had just planned a little better. I'm just frustrated I guess. I know that I really shouldn't be because he doesn't have any control over the planning and what not... I just really wanted him here for my birthday or at least later this week, and it didn't happen because the funeral is tomorrow. -sigh- I'll get over it.

I would really like to plan a trip down before August, but we'll see if I can pull it off. I don't know though. -crosses fingers-

So, minus the Decklyn stuff, my birthday was absolutely wonderful!
Dinner with my family was great, we all had a good time and there were drinks for everyone. :)
Then I met up with the girls at Friday's for drinks and had a couple, then it was off to Applebee's to have a good time with the boys, i.e. my brother, Jeremy, and Chace. It was a really good time, I'm not going to lie about it. :)

I got two birthday cakes, and they were both delicious. :) Linda made one, which is great and has pretty much turned into a tradition. Chocolate cake with Vanilla frosting and it said Happy 21st Birthday, Jekka! =P and had orange roses. It was really pretty. I have to remember to thank her for it. I haven't had a chance.
Mal also made me a cake. I have a picture of that one, because I took one with my camera. Marble Cake with Orange fondent, and it had blue and green fondent stars on it. DELICIOUS and also pretty wonderful. Sweet right? :)

I love all the people in my life. I'm not going to lie about it. Every single person that I spent my birthday with made it special and I couldn't be happier. Generally I'm unhappy about my birthday and I'm glad when it's over, however, this year I'm pretty sad it's over, but I look forward to more good times with those people that make my world go 'round. :)

I love all of you. :)

2 comments:

Mrs. JDM3 said...

We love you!!!!! I am glad you had a great Birthday!!!!!

Tell the boy to get his a$$ up here for a visit before August!!!!!

Jekka09 said...

he's going to try... don't be mean about it.