BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Been so long

It feels like it's been forever since I last updated this thing, however it hasn't really been that long, time just seems to be moving in slow motion lately. My days don't go by quickly and everything just seems to be going at a very slow pace. I don't know, it just all seems a little odd. Usually I feel like I'm rushed and I can't seem to get anything done. Now I just feel like things are going too slow and I still feel like I can't get things done.
I feel like I'm missing something. Like something isn't right. I don't know what it is, which is the frustrating part. I'm happy in just about everything in life right now, I just feel like one things is missing.
Maybe it's because I have things to look forward to in the next two weeks. Maybe it's the excitement of turning 21 and having that one more freedom that people look forward to for 21 years of their lives. Maybe that's why life feels slow.
I know that's not true. I'm not excited about turning 21. I'm never, ever excited for my birthday. I'm one of those people that dreads birthdays and tries to come up with ways to avoid them at all costs. The person who doesn't make a big deal out of them. Yeah, I'm getting a year older, so what? Why is that so exciting? Because I've made it this far? It's 21 years. Yeah, some people struggle making it this far in their life, I'm not one of those people. I haven't had to fight for my life, not once. So why is turning 21 such a big deal? I don't know. Why is another year older exciting? I'm scared by getting older, so excitement is not something I feel around my birthday. I guess I'm just feeling like ranting about something. I'm not sure where this all comes from, I just wanted to dump it out somewhere, this blog just happens to be the spot, I guess.


Ah well, I think I'm done complaining, I'm going to go read and possibly fall asleep, because I'm tired, as always, and I need to finish The Host, because I have like 200 pages left, and it's absolutely killing me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUNT SHELLY!

1 comments:

Mrs. JDM3 said...

Thank You Sweetie! Birthdays are exciting, unless you are as old as I am....lol

Sorry you are feeling all down and out! Feel Better!