BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Alabammy.

My trip to Alabama was everything I wanted to be... well, for the most part, but that's alright.
Trevor and I got along a lot better this time and it's safe to say that I might actually like the guy. Let's just hope he doesn't break her heart, because I was sure to let him know that I didn't love him, I liked him and that if he hurt her I'd kill him. Heh. I know, I'm far too sweet for my own good. =P

The wedding was absolutely beautiful and spending time with my best friend, her fiance', and the wedding party was a good time too. The Best Man and groomsmen were hilarious. We all got along really well, and it's safe to say that if I were to ever move down there I'd have some friends to start the journey with.

I really enjoyed myself and spending time with my second family and really just relaxing away from the snow for a week. I didn't miss Maine, not even a little bit, and I'm looking forward to finally getting the guts, someday, to just up and move. I'll eventually be strong enough.


In other news, stuff at home is going fine, Dad and I are getting along better and I'm really working on my patience, which is nice.
It's still freezing here and we're getting another like... 15 inches of snow tomorrow, in which I am NOT looking forward to, but I'll survive. I'll eventually live in a state that has never seen snow, and if it has it's only brief and melts by the end of the day.

1 comments:

Mrs. JDM3 said...

You may not have missed Maine, but I sure missed you!!!! I'm glad you are home!