So after a long, long, long, long, long, long day of traveling I made it to Mobile.
My flight left Portland Jetport at 6:10AM.
We got to Newark, New Jersey around 7:35 or something and we were about an hour late leaving because of two mechanical issues, then we had to defrost the wings, and then we had to wait in line for take off behind 20-25 more planes, making our wait a good 30-40 minutes.
Needless to say I missed my connecting flight in Houston, which was super lame, and they had me booked for the next flight out to Mobile. It was 1pm at this point and the next flight scheduled out? 4:30. So, I hung out in Houston for what felt like forever, couldn't get the public wifi to work so I couldn't use my laptop. Jammed out to my iPod and walked around the airport, as sitting wasn't something I wanted to do at that moment.
The whole time I was in Houston I was secretly wishing that I was stuck in Dallas... only because the Houston airport had Houston Texan team apparel, and if I were in Dallas I would have added a little something to my Dallas Cowboy collection. :)
So my flight finally landed in Mobile, Alabama 6:05pm.
And after twelve dang hours of traveling and walking and trying to figure out where I'm suppose to go... I was utterly exhausted.
I went to bed early... 9pm (10 on the eastcoast)... which as you can tell isn't working out for me considering I'm awake and can't seem to fall asleep.
So I guess tomorrow we're gonna work on more wedding stuff.
I'm getting stressed out 'cause I feel like nothing has been done, which is kind of annoying, but I suppose I'll survive.
I'm just really hoping my dress still fits.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
The Shellenberger's
Posted by Jekka09 at 11:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm glad you made it safe! Sorry The travel sucked and you had an even longer layover! I looked for you online and figured you had issues with the WiFi! Have fun and take pictures, I wanna see you in your beautiful dress!
Post a Comment