BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Well alright

So, Giants and Cowboys tonight. 8:15 game and it's a must win. We're in the race for the wildcard spot for the NFC and we need to win tonight to stay on top of that race. Ugh. It's kind of stressful, however I don't know why I let this stupid sport consume my thought process. Oh well. It gets me through the winter, right?


I don't really know. I legitimately just want to get out of New England. I wish there were some way for me to just pack up my things and get out of here. 
The ice storm this week/weekend was enough to make me fully realize that I'm just not suppose to be here. I'm not happy here. I don't see it ever changing, either. I need warmth. Sunshine. An escape. A place where it doesn't snow. A place where I can find some peace and quiet and tranquility... somewhere to feel whole...


Ugh... I'll finish after the game.
Go big 'D'.

0 comments: