BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm doing better

So I figured I'd start updating this a little more frequently... I don't know why but it's probably just for the simple fact that at least someone is hearing what I have to say, even if it is just you, Aunt Shelly. :) I love you. 

I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for me, even if it's just having a house right up the street for me to escape to when I need to. So, in reply to your comment, I will come up and visit you soon, 'cause I miss you. :)


Needless to say, I hate the cold.
You know what else I hate? Lightly powered gloves at Hannaford Supermarkets. They suck all the moisture out of my hands, then I do dishes and get de-greaser on my hands and skin and they itch and burn and it's absolutely terrible, even before putting the gloves on. It's annoying. The end.

The forecast says it's going to snow tonight into tomorrow, and then Friday and a nasty storm into Sunday. I'm not really looking forward to it, but whatever. So is winter in Maine. It happens, right?
Besides, it's going to snow on Christmas Eve... and I love when it snows on Christmas eve.

1 comments:

Mrs. JDM3 said...

AWWWW. I Love You too! Just another eason why you can't move away from me!!!!!!! {{{{kisses}}}}