BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Changes.

So I have a lot to figure out. Well, not so much a lot as I just need to make a big change in my life.
I'm going to get my Massage license and find somewhere to work. I don't want to work for myself, I want to work for someone else. Owning my own business just isn't a dream of mine. So, if I can't find a Massage job somewhere, I have to find a second job... because my parents plan to be out of Maine around the first of the year.
I have to find a place to live with decent rent. I can't live in this house with my brother and his friends, I'd kill them, I just know I would. Matt Donnell and I have been talking about possibly getting an apartment together, we just have to look. He wants to get one around Rochester or Dover, considering he works in Rochester. I'd enjoy it better if it were closer to like Maine, since that's the only place I'll be able to get a Massage job at first. I don't know.

I wish I didn't have to figure this all out. I wish I was ready to move south... I'm just not ready yet.

I wish I had more to say... I'm just kind of lost right now and I don't really know what to do.

2 comments:

Mrs. JDM3 said...

We always have a room here for you if you need more then a couple of months to figure things out!!!!!!

Jekka09 said...

I don't want to intrude. I really appreciate the offer though.